TOP TEN REASONS WHY ADVANCE FUNERAL PANNING MAKES SENSE
There are many reasons to Preplan and Prefund a funeral. Obviously, certain ones are more appropriate for you than others, but all are important to think about.
1. Regarded as an Exempt Asset...When you apply for Medicaid, SSI Benefits, Federal Bankruptcy,
or apply for Nursing Home Care.
2. It's Transferable...If you should move out of state, or simply choose another funeral home, your Advance Funeral Plan can transfer with you.
3. Your cost will Not increase...When you plan and fund your funeral in advance, it is purchased at today's prices. Your family will not experience the rising costs of inflation.
4. Optional Payment Plans...Single and Multi-year payment plans are available for those who
qualify. If death should occur before the payments are completed, the policy may be paid in full,
depending on the plan. Early payoff plans can also save you money.
5. A Program for Everyone...Based on your overall health condition, your funeral provider has a
plan that will work for you.
6. Consumer Friendly...After your funeral, if any excess monies remain, they will be returned to your beneficiaries tax-free.
7. Protects your loved ones...By planning your funeral in advance, your family and friends will not experience confusion or make costly mistakes. You will receive the funeral you arranged, at the price you agreed to.
8. Peace of Mind...By knowing that your funeral is taken care of.
9. 30-day free Look...If you should change your mind, you have 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund.
10. Solid Program, Solid Decision...Advance Funeral Planning is endorsed by Lawyers, Trust Officers, and Financial planners as an effective way to provide for final expenses and preserve your assets for your beneficiaries.